Based on reliable forward osmosis technology, the Seal filter is both simple to use and exceptionally reliable, able to filter virtually any available water without clogging. To use, simply place the pouches in the water source. The Seal filter will swell over time as water flows through the membrane wall into the pouch. Salts and biological contami-nants are blocked by the 0.0007 micron membrane filter. When finished, simply poke with the included straw and drink.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
Filter: cellulose triacetate membrane, polyester backing
Packaging: mylar foil
Net: polyethylene mesh
- Open package at notches.
- Place pouch(es) in included net.
- Secure net to life raft or stationary object, then place in water
- In salt water let hydrate approximately 8 hours, 4 hours in fresh water.
- Each filter makes about 260 ml in salt water OR about 450 ml in fresh water.
- Remove from water when full to avoid leaking.
- Drink within 24 hours.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE EXPIRATION DATE:
5 years after packaging date when stored continuously below 90°F (33°C). If possible, store in cool place and away from direct sunlight. PHYSICAL Package contents: 4 filters
Package size: 14 x 19 x 2.5 cm
Package weight: 285 g
Case qauntity: 50
Case size: 16.5 x 20 x 19 in
Case weight: 12 kg